Flagsticks, Bags etc
- Players should ensure that when putting down bags, or the flagstick, no damage is done to the putting green and that neither they nor their caddies damage the hole by standing close to it in handling the flagstick or in removing the ball from the hole.
- The flagstick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
Handling the flag
- Don’t drop the flagstick on the putting surface as it will cause damage.Always lower the flagstick by club or by hand.
- Avoid damage to surrounds by placing the stick in the centre of the cup.
- Players are requested NOT to use their putter to remove their golf ball from the hole.